03 February 2008

Super Bowl

As you already know if you saw my post 2 weeks ago, I'm not at all unhappy with the outcome of the game that just ended. Given that a lot of folks weren't giving the Giants much of a chance (even as well as the Giants have played the last 4 or 5 games), I thought they played very well. I'll admit I was a bit nervous when the Patriots scored in the 4th quarter, but Eli Manning did a great job of leading the team down for that winning score. The defense really won it for NY though, they kept pressure on Brady the whole game and never let Moss or Malroney hurt them. 11 consecutive wins on the road (although the Super Bowl is a road game for both teams, so....), pretty impressive. So, the Manning brothers win consecutive Super Bowls. Congrats, Giants. Next year, it will be my Browns.

No comments:

Post a Comment