25 April 2008

It was a good day to fly

Yeah, I know, I owe a post (and pix) about Nicaragua, but I'm not blogging about that tonight. I just got done updating my web logbook, I updated the underlying database on Tuesday, but I use static web pages for this, so that I don't have to constantly query the backend databases. I went flying on Tuesday. I originally thought I'd just go around the pattern a few times and get the landings to remain current to rent at VTA, but when I actually got airborne, I felt the pull to just go fly a little. It was a little bumpier than I anticipated, some clouds were rolling in as I flew though no rain even that evening. You can see the logbook entry, so I won't bother recapping that here other than to note that I tracked radials to the APE VOR, practiced some steep turns and generally enjoyed my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment