25 March 2008

Trip to Nicaragua

Folks, my apologies for being rather slow with my posting of late. I will be even slower the next 2 weeks since I will be out of the country and without internet access (oh no, a fate worse than death). I will be in Nicaragua as part of the delegation from the Central Southeast Association of the Ohio Conference of the United Church of Christ to establish a partnership between our Association and Iglesia Mision Cristiana. Their annual meeting begins on Thursday, 27 March. A delegation from Nicaragua will be in the Columbus area at the end of April and beginning of May for the Spring Meeting of the Association. I've never been to Central America, so I'm excited about the trip (despite the fact that I don't speak any Spanish). I'm sure I'll have pictures and stories when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment