21 January 2008

Football

Sigh... Well, the Buckeyes didn't do it in the National Championship game (though they were really there a year early anyway) and the Browns couldn't pull it together against the Bengals to get into the playoffs. Then the Colts had a letdown last week and the Packers couldn't do it last night (I thoroughly enjoyed watching last week's game in the snow from the comfort of my nice warm, dry living room). I guess I'll have to root for the Giants in the Super Bowl, since the first team I really followed and rooted for was the 1972 Dolphins. Until a few years ago, I could have told you the entire starting lineup on both sides of the ball (that won't make a new friend of mine very happy, since she is a huge Patriots fan, but...). Go Giants, ruin New England's dreams of a perfect season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment