03 January 2008

In the beginning...this isn't really the FAR/AIM either

After resisting as long as I was able, I've decided it is time join the 21st century and create a blog. I chose faraim for both the FAR/AIM tie in and the idea of aiming for something in the distance and striving to achieve it. Okay, enough of that crap. I am an instrument-rated private pilot so some of what I write about will undoubtedly be flying-related. The day job and my volunteer position with the Internet Storm Center are both related to computer and network security, so there may be some of that here, too. There may also be posts related to politics or religion or music or science fiction or the Reds, Browns, or Buckeyes or any of dozens of other things that interest me. You are welcome to read along, converse with me, even disagree with me, but I won't tolerate flame wars and reserve the right to disallow comments or even discontinue the blog entirely at any time. So, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment