31 July 2008

Check these out

Okay, these links are to a couple of posts in Fred Anderson's blog, but he actually is pointing to stories written by two others.  I thought they were both pretty good, so I figured I'd share them.  The first was written by a Unitarian (not sure who the author actually is, I haven't followed the links to see if NonnyMouse is identified further in the original) and discusses forgiveness after the tragic shooting at the church in Knoxville on Sunday.  The second is actually from the Huffington Post and I agree with Fred, I wish the Obama campaign would follow this advice.  By the way, where did the McCain campaign come up with the notion that calling his add "low politics" was somehow "playing the race card"?  McCain used to be someone that I admired even if I didn't entirely agree with him, but lately, not so much.  He's abandoned some of the positions I admired and is falling in line with everything that I detest about the current administration.  It makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment